The Children’s Trust has awarded grants to seven Massachusetts Family Centers that will provide services to families in nearly 40 communities across the Commonwealth.
Each center will receive $62,000 annually over the next five years.
The centers are where parents and children go to meet other families, tap into community resources, learn new parenting skills, and participate in activities and support programs.
The seven grant recipients are:
- The Center for Families, Cambridge
- The Family Resource Center of Northern Berkshires, North Adams
- Greenfield Family Center
- The Lower Cape Cod Family Center, North Eastham
- Martha’s Vineyard Family Center, Vineyard Haven
- Medford Family Center
- Valuing Our Children Family Center, Athol